Healthy employees contribute to a healthy bottom line for your company. Mid Dakota Clinic WorkLife assists employers and employees with programs tailored to meet the health and safety needs of your company.
A full-service occupational medicine provider, Mid Dakota Clinic WorkLife was the first formal occupational medicine program in the region. For over three decades, Mid Dakota Clinic WorkLife has served the occupational medicine needs of companies throughout the Upper Midwest. Mid Dakota Clinic WorkLife is a member of the PrimeCare health group, giving you access to a wide range of doctors and hospitals throughout central and western North Dakota.
• A comprehensive staff trained in occupational medicine health services
• All types of industrial medicine physicals
• Case management of work-related injuries
• CDL driver physicals
• Certified Medical Review Officer services
• Company health fair events
• Compliance with DOT and OSHA regulations and standards
• Drug and alcohol screening programs in association with NIDA certified labs
• Drug and alcohol MRO services
• Flu shots
• Lab work
• OSHA hearing tests
• OSHA respirator fit testing/medical clearance
• Training and consultations
• Workplace medicine
• And much more
Call us at 530-6400, toll-free 800-548-5813. Mid Dakota Clinic WorkLife is ready to go to work for you!